May 31, 2020
Falougha is in the Baabda District of Mount Lebanon. It is situated 33 kilometers east of Beirut and has an average elevation of 1,250 meters above sea level and is home to the first Lebanese flag was raised more specifically in the cedar forest at 1500m altitude that is now the cedars reserve of Falougha. Especially Known for it’s famous Sohat water company it also offers an ideal summer getaway with plenty of well-known restaurants and activities.
Our hike will start from ghabet zahalan @1470m altitude making a loop toward the wonderful special lakes where a splendid sceneries breath-taking are awaiting you! Then, we will proceed toward the starting point where we end our hike.
Baabda District – Lebanon
33 km from Jdeideh
Distance: 13 km
Walking time 4 hours
Max Altitude: 1,500 m
Elevation gain: 250 m
Level: easy to moderate
MEETING PLACE: 7:30 AM REBOUND in Jdeideh, facing the public garden. We will be moving at 8:00 AM sharp.
PRICE: 30,000 LL per person – 25,000 LL for group of 3 and more
WHAT TO GET: Light energy snacks such as dried fruits, water (2 liters), cap, sunglasses and sunscreen. Wear comfortable shoes such as hiking shoes and always keep a windproof jacket in your backpack
– Payment is due in full preferable 2 days before the event.
– Our coordinators are available at the Rebound front desk for assistance and booking. We also accept payments at OMT / Western Union
– Cancellation with less than 48 hours’ notice will be refundable
ESSENTIAL ECOTOURISTIC RULES & REGULATIONS
– Smoking is strictly prohibited during the event
– Always follow the guide on the designated trail
– Do not go off road without notifying the guide
– Do not get close to a cliff especially when the guide in charge tells you not to do so
– Although accidents are covered by the insurance but they remain under the responsibility of the member
– Sometimes, due to reasons beyond our control, slight modifications to the program may occur. Ecotourism rules must be followed, otherwise personal accidents will not be accounted for by the insurance.
RESERVATION: Every day from 8am till 5pm on 81-056 083
It is preferable to send a WhatsApp from your mobile, giving your name, surname, and the event you wish to join.
Due to Corona virus 🦠, transportation will not be provided. We will organize and lead a convoy that will leave from Jdeideh
BLUE GREEN ADVENTURES