June 7, 2020
Arsoun, one of the most naturally polyvalent villages of Metn district, with an area covered with pine trees, and a variety of landmarks such as bridges, mills and houses. The village is rich in water with more than 10 water sources scattered all around.
we will walk through an amazing trail covered by green varied shrubs. On the way we will also see an old mill, an ancient bridge and beautiful water springs.
Ras El Metn – Mount Lebanon
800 m above sea level
24 km from Beirut
Walking time 3 – 4 hours
MEETING PLACE: 7:30 AM REBOUND in Jdeideh, facing the public garden.
PRICE: 30’000 LL per person including guides, photos, and videos.
TRANSPORTATION: Due to Covid 19 we will not be arranging any bus transportation for the time being, hikers should use their own transportation means.
WHAT TO GET: Light energy snacks such as dried fruits, water (2 litres), cap, sunglasses and sunscreen. Wear comfortable shoes such as hiking shoes and always keep a windproof jacket in your backpack.
– Payment is due in full preferable 2 days before the event.
– Our coordinators are available at THE BASE front desk for assistance and booking, located inside REBOUND playgrounds. We also accept payments at OMT / Western Union
– Cancellation with less than 48 hours’ notice will be refundable
ESSENTIAL ECOTOURISTIC RULES & REGULATIONS
– Smoking is strictly prohibited during the event
– Always follow the guide on the designated trail
– Do not go off road without notifying the guide
– Do not get close to a cliff especially when the guide in charge tells you not to do so
– Accidents remain under the responsibility of the member.
– Sometimes, due to reasons beyond our control, slight modifications to the program may occur.
RESERVATION: Every day from 8am till 5pm on 81-056 083
It is preferable to send a WhatsApp from your mobile, giving your name, surname, and the event you wish to join.